What You Need To Know
Typical Daily Menu
From Anne-Marie at The Ibiza Kitchen
- Breakfast – Avocado and poached eggs on toast & super green smoothie with protein boost
- Snack – Homemade granola bar with nuts & seeds or a smoothie
- Lunch – Layered rice & baked vegetable salad with dorado (sea bream)
- Snack – Greek yogurt with nuts
- Dinner – Spicy thai chicken (or tofu) with cashew and lime, served with spicy thai salad & chilli coconut sauce. Berry sorbet with mint for dessert.
Typical Daily Schedule
- 7am – Daily boot camp/circuit/HIIT/ fat burning session on the lawn
- 8am – PWO shake/snack
- 8am – 9.30am – Free time
- 9.30am – 10.30am – Breakfast
- 11am- 11.30am – Nutrition/Diet/Mind-set seminar
- 11.30 – 1pm – Free time/pool/relax/read/renew/snack
- 1pm -2pm – Lunch
- 2pm – 3pm – Free time/pool/relax/read/renew
- 3pm – 6pm – Beach/activity/hike/bike ride/massage/Yoga (different every day)
- 6pm – 7.30pm – Free time/pool/relax/read/renew/snack
- 7.30pm – 9pm – Dinner
- 9pm-10pm – Free time
- 10pm – 10.30pm – candlelit meditation (optional) on selected nights of the week
- 10.30pm…sweet dreams…zzzzz
“I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending this retreat to anyone and everyone – fantastic week, incredible food and really great fun”
– Raffaele Russo –
For more testimonials click here
Saturday 6th May
You will be collected from the airport and driven to Villa CanVerru in San Augustin.
Arrival at the villa will be around 6pm.
On arrival, you will be served canapés and a glass of champagne, followed shortly afterwards by “The arrival feast” prepared and served by our amazing private chef, Anne Marie from “The Ibiza Kitchen”
The arrival feast is a healthy BBQ with sides & fresh fruit skewers with dark chocolate dip.
The rest of the first evening will be relaxing and getting to know the others in the group.
Get a good nights sleep as the work and fun begins early next morning
A Recap of What’s Included:
- 7 nights, full board – all meals, snacks and drinks included.
- Airport transfers (to and from the villa)
- All transport to activities.
- All activities off site (hike, bike ride, beach days)
- All activities at the villa, workouts, yoga/Pilates/meditation/circuits/bootcamp/workshops.
- Nutrition/mindset/goal setting sessions.
- Interactive cooking workshop.
- 1 x 30min massage treatment (extra treatments available on request)
- Lots of time to relax, read, renew and enjoy the week.
And lots of SUNSHINE (hopefully)
What’s not Included:
- Flights & Travel insurance.
Book your flights as early as possible to get the best price.
Check www.skyscanner.net or go direct to EasyJet, RyanAir, Monarch or British Airways.
- Extra pamper & beauty treatments
- Friday night dinner
- Water sports
- Car hire
- 1-2-1 PT sessions with Tom or Gav in the gym space on the 2nd floor of the villa (see below)
The luxurious MASTER bedroom with a large private terrace is in the Moroccan cottage.
The room has a huge in-built bed, large enough to actually sleep 4 people.
The warm, opulent colours of the Moroccan interior provide an exclusive retreat away from the main villa and pool area.
The cottage was originally a stable and has been restored in typical Ibenican Moorish style.
This amazing room has fantastic views of the Ibizan Mountains with a en-suite containing a superb mosaic bath.
- Double Room
- Price £2490 per person, based on a couple sharing.
The lavish Turkish room, situated in the main villa has sea views from the bedroom and it’s own private terrace.
It comes with a high finish, en-suite bathroom and really is a beautiful room with an amazing vista.
A 1st class room for people that expect nothing less than the best.
- Double room
- Price £2247 per person, based on a couple sharing
Take a trip to Africa in the Zanzibar bedroom with en-suite bathroom and it’s own private terrace.
One of our favourite rooms, beautiful inside and a fantastic view overlooking the mountains.
A room for two people sharing.
- Twin or single use room
- Price £2097 per person, based on two sharing.
- Single use. Price £3227.
The Bali room has it’s own private bathroom complete with a lovely bath for a nice soak at the end of a productive day.
A pure slice of luxury in these Balinese styled room.
A cool and funky place to rest your head at night
- Twin or single use room
- Price £1997 per person, based on two sharing
- Single use. Price £3117.
Hidden away in the Moroccan cottage, we have the Florence room with it’s bed chamber, super specification and en-suite bathroom.
- Double room.
- Price £2147 per person, based on a couple sharing.
*Please note that all rooms require a deposit of £497 per person to secure the room*
The balance is due 6 weeks before departure, on or before March 24th, 2017
Book Your Place on The Retreat
Ready To Book?
You can click direct on the room of your choice above and reserve your spot by leaving a deposit through PayPal or if you require more information or have a question about anything, then please leave your details below:
We look forward to seeing YOU on one of our retreats soon.
All the best,
Gav & Tom