Do you use fish oil?
Keeping it simple today
Some benefits of fish oils-
- Faster metabolism so body fat/weight loss
- Reduce inflammation so reduced soreness after a workout
- Joint lubrication and can aid in the prevention of Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- Brain food. Makes you smarter and slows brain ageing.
- Can reduce symptoms of depression and act as a mood enhancer
- Raises “good cholesterol” in the body and prevent heart attacks
- The best skin moisturiser from the inside rather than using creams on the outside
- Can aid in reducing the chance of Alzheimer’s
- Great for the hair, nails and complexion
- Studies show that kids with ADHD may benefit from a high dose of fish oil
It’s actually easier to say what fish oil doesn’t do…
Have a great day
For more exclusive content, advice and motivation, subscribe to my newsletter below and receive my FREE report that reveals:
7 quick and easy ways to decrease stress, increase energy and have laser sharp focus all day long.