- It’s a privilege to be able to train. Someone somewhere is paralysed and dreams about training
- You will sleep better tonight.
- You will have more energy today.
- Forget Prozac or Valium. It’s nature’s best anti-depressant.
- You will feel good about yourself if you workout today.
- You will be more productive at EVERY other thing you do today.
- Why not? You are not gonna wimp out are you?
- You will feel better about yourself at the end of the day.
- It’s a well-known fact that going to the gym makes you better looking 🙂
- What are you going to do if you don’t go today?
- You owe it to yourself to get to the gym.
- If you don’t go you will get sick and fat and no one wants that do they?
- It makes you strong and stronger people are much harder to kill.
- It makes you bloody sexy so why wouldn’t you train?
- Trust me, just go!
- It will improve your confidence today and every day so get your Christmas laden carcass in the gym and stop making excuses.
- You can protect yourself and your family better (see point 13)
- Read the list again and get to the gym.
- Still thinking of wimping out?
I hope not.
Have a great day everybody and share this post with 2 people if you like it enough – thanks.
PS. Liked this post? You will like this too then
For more exclusive content, advice and motivation, subscribe to my newsletter below and receive my FREE report that reveals:
7 quick and easy ways to decrease stress, increase energy and have laser sharp focus all day long.