37 Reasons Not To Go To The Gym
1. You like feeling weak and feeble
2. You thought about it, but smashing 4 eps of House of Cards with a bottle of wine is much more appealing (I get that)
3. Your alarm clock didn’t go off
4. Your iPhone died over night
5. Your iPhone is your alarm clock
6. The dog was sick in the night so your sleep was broken
7. The dog was sick on your iPhone (mmmhh…OK)
8. Your tube was running late
9. You forgot your trainers
10. You forgot it was Monday
11. It’s Monday
12. You want to go but your ex goes to the same gym so…
13. You want to go but your ex doesn’t go to that gym now lol
14. Fat is the new thin
15. You like being fat
16. You’d hate to ever be thin
17. You are already thin
18. You got stuck in a meeting with my boss
19. Your boss said he was going to the gym and goes to your gym
20. You like having low energy, feeling stressed out and tired all day long
21. You’ve been to the gym before, you didn’t like it
22. There is no wifi in your gym
23. The lighting in the gym is no good for selfies
24. You have to keep your vest on at the gym
25. The hot chick that you like to perv at trains at another gym now
26. The hot guy you like to perv at trains at another gym now.
27. You have a hangover
28. You lost your job and thought f**k it.
29. You got a new job and thought f**k it
30. Your iPhone worked, alarm woke you up but still your thought f**k it
31. You are going for drinks after work to celebrate your new job and thought… yea you know…
32. You went to the gym yesterday, why do you need to go today?
33. The air conditioning doesn’t work at the gym
34. The air conditioning is too cold at the gym
35. You hate the gym
36. The gym doesn’t work
37. You saw a skinny girl running. You like running.
Bonus no 38….
38. You just don’t want to go so stop asking
You obviously didn’t read my post on 19 reasons to get to the gym did you?
Hop over there right now for a big fat dose of motivation and man the f**K up 🙂
For more exclusive content, advice and motivation, subscribe to my newsletter below and receive my FREE report that reveals:
7 quick and easy ways to decrease stress, increase energy and have laser sharp focus all day long.